Help Erectile Dysfunction – Best Candy For Men
Health benefits from consuming Best Candy – Help Erectile Dysfunction
- Reducing blood pressure & blood sugar level
- Boosting energy & endurance, benefit brain function
- Help reduce belly fat by burning more calories, speed up metabolism, maintain & create weight loss over time
- Reducing sun damage on skin, look younger & delay aging
- Fighting free radicals, protect kidneys, prevent heart disease & anti-cancer – help reduce belly fat by burning more calories & maintain your body weight
- Improving mood by reducing anxiety & depression, improving learning & memory
- Enhance fertility for male by increasing semen
- Reducing erectile dysfunction by improving blood circulation, increasing sport performance
- Increasing libido & enhance sexual performance
- Reducing menopause symptoms especially for women, eliminating menstrual pain
- Help Erectile Dysfunction
Not recommended for the following – patients with thyroid condition & breast cancer treatment – pregnant women or during breast-feeding – during menstruation – children not recommended
When consuming – drink plenty of water – exercise more
What is Erectile Dysfunction Exactly?
Also known as ED, erectile dysfunction is defined as the inability to achieve or maintain an erection firm enough for sex. But what — exactly — happens? Inside the penis there are two long, cylindrical chambers called the corpora cavernosa, which contain a myriad of blood vessels and tissues, as well as one major artery in each chamber.
When you become aroused, your brain sends chemical messages to the blood vessels in the penis, causing them to dilate or open, allowing blood to flow into the penis. As the pressure builds, the blood becomes trapped in the corpora cavernosa, keeping the penis erect. If blood flow to the penis is insufficient or if it fails to stay inside the penis, it can lead to erectile dysfunction. Help Erectile Dysfunction
What Causes Erectile Dysfunction?
The symptoms of erectile dysfunction include difficulty achieving an erection, trouble maintaining an erection and a reduced interest in sex. Because male sexual arousal is a fairly complex process, it can sometimes be difficult to identify a specific cause.
Arousal starts in the brain, but it also involves the nerves, muscles and blood vessels, and can be impacted by hormones and emotions. If a problem develops with any of these things, erectile dysfunction could be the consequence.
Generally speaking, causes for erectile dysfunction can be divided into two categories: physical and psychological. Though each of these categories has its own set of contributing factors, many cases of erectile dysfunction involve causes from both categories. Here is an overview of each category: